Prestage Farms of OK
Input and reconciliation of vehicle maintenance inventory. Code and input accounts payable to accounting system.
• Prepares accounting functions on a monthly basis relating to Prestage Farms business costs.
• Records vehicle maintenance inventory as well as creating and entering charge outs to departments and month end procedures and reconciliations.
• Communicates and researches with internal and external customers problematic coding, and invoices/statements via phone/fax in a professional and timely manner.
• Processes invoices weekly by checking for accuracy, coding, data entry, balancing batches, pre-check run, check run, and check processing.
• Maintains purchase orders by costing, auditing, updating, and balancing batches.
• Assist with other accounting functions and duties, and provide backup during absences through cross training.
Other duties as assigned by manager.
• Pre-employment drug screen
• Read, write and speak English effectively
• Typing skills by touch
• Knowledge and application of Basic Accounting Principals
• Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access
• Oral and Written Communication Skills
• Organizational Skills
• Minimum – Associate degree in Accounting/Business field or equivalent experience
• Time Management Skills
• Problematic identification and information gathering skills