Website Usage Terms and Conditions
For this Terms and Conditions document, the term ‘Prestage Farms, Inc.’, or any reference to related subsidiaries or affiliates (collectively referred to as ‘Prestage’), or ‘us’ or ‘we’ or ‘our’ refers to the owner of this website whose registered office is located at 4651 Taylors Bridge Hwy, Clinton, NC. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The use of this website is subject to the following terms:
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Prestage can make changes or additions to the terms and conditions at any time without advance notice, and continued use of the website after those changes or additions have been posted constitutes agreement to abide by the revised conditions.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- We may modify the website or discontinue operation of the website at any time without notice, and will not be liable to users or any other third parties if we do so.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Prestage is not responsible for any damage to users’ equipment that results from using the site, including, but not limited to damage caused by a downloaded virus or some other form of malware.
- The material contained on this website, unless otherwise noted, is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, as well as any information related to Prestage Farms, Inc., Prestage Foods, Inc., and all related subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Prestage has the right to monitor and record website activity without notice or permission so it can determine whether users are complying with these terms and conditions.
- Reproduction of any material on this website is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Except as stated in the Terms and Conditions, no part of the site or its contents can be modified, re-published, distributed, disseminated, transferred, sold or exploited without the company’s written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify our endorsement of the linked website(s), and we have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent of Prestage Farms, Inc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.